We are committed to advancing the practice of environmental lands management and wildlife conservation through research.
- Mosaic Flatwoods Restoration Study. The effects of flatwoods restoration on wildlife use. Hillsborough County, FL.
- Brooker Creek Augmentation Study. 10-year wildlife survey to document wildlife use in augmented wetlands. Brooker Creek Preserve, Pinellas County, FL.
- Baseline Herpetofaunal Surveys for the Seminole Tribe of Florida. Big Cypress Reservation and Brighton Reservation.
- The Impacts of Hurricane Charlie on the Charlotte County Coastline. Charlotte County, FL.
- For more information on these studies or others, please contact Wildlands Conservation at email@example.com.